|Games|| Mortal Kombat X|
The Emperor's Courtyard showcases Outworld workers building statues of Kotal Kahn in the background with a massive chained beast visible as well among the construction equipment of pulleys and wooden support beams. This area is also where public executions take place for the populace to witness.
The Emperor's Courtyard features six arena interactions. From farthest left to right, they are:
- A long piece of wood used to smack the opponent with.
- A pillar that can be used to jump off of.
- A shield used to ram the opponent with.
- A pile of bricks used to jump off.
- A pillar that an opponent can be slammed into.
- A burning pyre of molten coals that can be knocked over at the opponent.
- If Kotal Kahn is present in a fight, passing by one of the workers will cause them to bow in respect.
- The chained beast featured in the background may eventually be seen pulling down a statue built in Shao Kahn's likeness.