Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mortal Kombat II: Music from the Arcade Game Soundtrack is an album that features music from Midway's arcade hits Mortal Kombat II and Mortal Kombat. It could only be purchased by ordering it through a limited offer posted on the arcade version of the Mortal Kombat II demo screen. All of the music was composed and performed by Midway sound programmer Dan Forden.
- "Prologue: The Battlefield" (MKII)
- A medley of the Title/Kontinue BGM, Opening Montage BGM, and the Wasteland/Pit II BGM
- "The Dead Pool" (MKII)
- "The Screaming Forest" (MKII)
- The Living Forest BGM
- "The Armory" (MKII)
- "The Portal" (MKII)
- The Portal and Kahn's Arena BGM
- "Air Kombat" (MKII)
- The Tower BGM
- "WDYLMA" (MKII)
- The Kombat Tomb BGM
- "Epilogue: Shao Kahn's Last Stand" (MKII)
- A medley of MKII's Goro's Lair BGM, Victory Fanfare, and the Opening Story/Ending Credits BGM
- "Death Jam" (MKII)
- "Audio Tour" (MKII)
- "In the Beginning ..." (MK)
- "The Courtyard" (MK)
- The game over BGM can be heard in the first 33 seconds of this song.
- "The Temple Gate" (MK)
- "The Cavern" (MK)
- "The Bridge" (MK)
- "Goro and the Emperor" (MK)
- A medley of the Kontinue BGM, Goro Lives/Final Endurance Match/Goro Battle BGM, the Battle Plan BGM, and the Throne Room/Shang Tsung and Reptile Battle BGM
- "Victory" (MK)
- "SCRLAHTS" (MK)
- Used during the Reptile battle when a round is won
Mortal Kombat (soundtrack) • Mortal Kombat II: Music from the Arcade Game Soundtrack • Mortal Kombat Motion Picture Score • Mortal Kombat Musik: MK3 & MK4 Arcade Videogame Original Soundtrack • Mortal Kombat: Annihilation (soundtrack) • Mortal Kombat: More Kombat • Mortal Kombat: Songs Inspired by the Warriors • Mortal Kombat: The Album • Techno Syndrome • The Immortals (band)