NetherRealm Studios is an American video game developer based in Chicago, Illinois. The company was founded in 2010 to replace WB Games Chicago, which was formerly known as Midway Games Chicago before Midway filed for Chapter 11. NetherRealm is the developer of the ninth installment of the Mortal Kombat series for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 platforms. The studio is led by industry veteran Ed Boon.
- Mortal Kombat (2011) - PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PlayStation Vita, PC 
- Batman: Arkham City Lockdown (2011) - iOS, Android 
- Injustice: Gods Among Us (2013) - PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PlayStation Vita, PC, PlayStation 4, Wii U, iOS, Android
- Mortal Kombat X (2015) - PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, iOS, Android
- WWE Immortals (2015) - iOS, Android
- Injustice 2 (2017) - PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, iOS, Android
This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The original content was at NetherRealm Studios. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with the Mortal Kombat Wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.