Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Location||Travels between Earthrealm and Outworld|
|Games||Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance|
Ages ago, the shapeshifting sorcerer Shang Tsung used this old vessel called the Nethership to cross the Lost Sea in Earthrealm to the Celestial Portal of Outworld. It was once used to bring warriors from the mainland to Shang Tsung's island fortress for the first Mortal Kombat tournament.
Now this vessel is mainly used as a cargo ship for Shang Tsung to transport the Dragon King's mummified army from the Lost Tomb to his palace. At times, the cruel sorcerer will then carry prisoners in the ship's cages within the cargo hold, further torturing their souls as they await their executions.
In ancient times, vessels like these were referred to as ghost ships.
- In Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance, bouts take place on the outer deck.
- In Mortal Kombat: Deception and Mortal Kombat: Armageddon, bouts take place inside the vessel, and opponents can be slammed into the windows.
- Before it was called The Nethership, Shang Tsung's boat was once referred to as the Dragon Wing.
- A similar ship appears in the first Mortal Kombat movie, bringing the invited contestants from the mainland to the island in the Lost Sea for the Mortal Kombat tournament.
- The Nethership arena can be unlocked by opening koffin "DS" (Death Ship) in the Krypt in Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance for 1472 Ruby koins.