|In Mortal Kombat|
|Enemies|| Jax Briggs|
|Weapons|| Flamethrower |
|Games||Mortal Kombat: Special Forces|
He had no nose, ears or hair. He also had a pale complexion, hence his name. He wore a brown shirt and pants with dynamite strapped to his chest and the fuel canisters for his flamethrower strapped to his back.
- Once a member of the Black Dragon clan.
- Escaped from custody after being freed along with Tremor, Tasia, and Jarek by Kano.
- Defeated by Jax in MK: Special Forces.
- Described as having an extensive knowledge of incendiary and explosive devices, he wore sticks of dynamite strapped to his chest and used a flamethrower as a weapon.
- ↑ Mortal Kombat: Special Forces instruction booklet. Midway Games, 2000.