|Games|| Mortal Kombat X|
The Refugee Kamp is hosted by a large battalion of Special Forces soldiers, with one of their ATV's parked close by. A lone soldier is stationed by a wall and awaits for portals from Outworld to open, where he will help the wounded and show just arriving Outworlders where to go for help or shoot down any hostile Tarkatans that arrive before carrying off their bodies. In the fashion of a homeless style camp, several large tin cans with burning fires inside them can be seen with Outworld refugees from the civil war huddled by them for warmth. Planks of wood and confiscated weapons line the far back wall and several refugees behind a fence observe the kombatants with gusto, cheering on the fighting.
In the Story Mode for Mortal Kombat X, the Refugee Kamp is the site where Sonya Blade fights Kano, as well as Hanzo's fights against Sonya, Johnny Cage, and Quan Chi, as well as Hanzo executing Quan Chi, and also the place that saw the return of Shinnok.
The Refugee Kamp features five arena interactions. From farthest left to right, they are:
- A spiked war club lying against the wall that can be used to strike the opponent with.
- A ladder that can be jumped off of in mid-air for an added jump.
- A parked ATV that can be jumped off of.
- A burning can that can be thrown at the opponent.
- The far right wall can be run up on to escape the corner.
- The stage was originally named Refugee Camp, but was later renamed Refugee Kamp prior to Mortal Kombat X's release to fit with the series' tradition of replacing words of hard "C" sounds with "K" letters.