|In Mortal Kombat|
|Games|| Mortal Kombat: Special Forces|
Mortal Kombat (2011 video game) (PS Vita, Challenge Tower only)
Mortal Kombat X (DLC)
|Portrayers||Fred Tatasciore (MKX)|
Tremor is a brown garbed ninja and a member of the Black Dragon clan who first appeared in Mortal Kombat: Special Forces. He made his first, fully playable appearance as a DLC character in Mortal Kombat X.
Tremor wears the typical ninja style garb and mask identical to the costumes worn by the recurring ninja characters of the series, only brown in coloration. In MK:SF, he wore a tan-colored version of the ninja outfit worn by Sub-Zero in Mortal Kombat 4 and Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero. When he appeared in his playable missions in the Vita port of Mortal Kombat (2011), he instead wore a tan colored version of the standard ninja outfit from Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3.
Powers and abilitiesEdit
Extremely muscular, Tremor is able to create earthquakes in the ground by punching it, similar to Jax. He also has the ability to shoot fireballs and launch stone missiles that petrify an enemy for a few seconds. He has a stance similar to Smoke, fights like Jax, and his outro is an exact copy of Noob Saibot's.
- Fire Ball: Tremor launches a fireball at his opponent. In Mortal Kombat: Special Forces, Tremor could fire up to three in a single shot. In Mortal Kombat (2011), he can only fire one; it is colored green, and stuns the opponent for a short time. (MK:SF, MK 2011)
- Earth Pound: Tremor punches the ground, shaking the arena. (MK:SF, MK 2011)
- Earth Blast: Tremor throws a spherical projectile at his opponent. (MK 2011)
- Back Breaker: Tremor grabs his opponent in mid-air and slams down to the ground, resulting in the opponent's back breaking, this move was borrowed from Jax. (MK 2011)
- A member of the Black Dragon clan.
- Escaped from custody to exact revenge on Kano for abandoning him in prison.
- Searched for Jax in order to kill him.
- Tremor's playable appearance in the additional Challenge Tower in Mortal Kombat (2011) for the Playstation Vita marks his debut in a fighting Mortal Kombat game, albeit in a limited way.
- However, he makes his first, fully playable debut in Mortal Kombat X as a downloadable, playable character.
- John Tobias discussed Tremor's creation in an interview, commenting that "I do remember having big plans for Tremor, but when I conceived him, he wasn't a member of the Black Dragon. He was a Lin Kuei hired as muscle by a mad man who was trying to open a gateway between Earth and Outworld." [Source]