Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Inspired by Gamer68's post, I want to write down my list of what do I expect from MK X.
Starting from what we already seen in the two trailers, I can say there will be from 3 to 6 new characters. In my opinion, the roster should contain at least 36 characters who should be:
- Scorpion (already confirmed; hope to be the protagonist of the story)
- Sub Zero (already confirmed; is he back from the dead?)
- Ogre-and-dwarf character (seen in E3 trailer)
- Bugs queen character (E3 trailer)
- Water cyborg character (E3 trailer; Hydro?)
- New Character
- Sonya Blade
- Johnny Cage
- Shang Tsung
- Liu Kang
- Kung Lao
- Smoke (all characters, from Shang to Smoke, and Sub Zero, are back from the dead and mind-controlled)
- Quan Chi
- Noob and Saibot
- Bo'Rai Cho
- Shinnok (Boss)
I'd also like to see an Oni as the mid boss; in my idea, it should be the soul of Stryker totally corrupted and transformed into a giant demon that uses thunder-based attacks. Story mode should be like Injustice's, with 14 chapters and Scorpion as the protagonist; he starts as a "slave" of Quan Chi but, in the end, learns the truth and turns against him to win the Mortal Kombat tournament.
I think there will be 5-6 DLC characters, and I think they will be:
- Guest character (maybe from the DC Universe, probably Batman or The Joker)
I was also thinking about the woman seen in Jade's ending. Will she be an upcoming menace?
In the end, I hope to see from 13 to 15 stages (some of them possibly multi-tier) and a lot of different arcade modes (like in Injustice).