Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
You know what I think they should do for future DLC: a costume pack that features a completely original and never-before-seen costume for every character in the game. for example: in the art book that came with the Kollector's edition of the game, and on Reptile's page I saw an image of Reptile in a costume that showed him in his human guise and quite frankly I thought it looked sweet as hell*. Anyone else think they should do this? Tell me your thoughts on this Costume Pack and what you think the new costumes for other characters should be.
So far some of my thoughts are:
- Scorpion: Deadly Alliance like alternate where his mask is off and stuff
- Lui Kang: God of Fire costume based on his ending
- Kung Lao: Great Kung Lao
- Sub-Zero: Cryomancer armor
- Ermac: King Jerrod-esque costume due to his ending
- Reptile: Above-mentioned human form
- Johnny Cage: Setain outfit seen in his ending
- Cyrax: MK:L human ninja attire
- Noob Saibot: Something like in Deception where he has human skin
- Smoke: Cyborg form
- Shang Tsung: His true Demon form.
- Kabal: Unburnt, either in that cop outfit we saw him in in Story mode, or whatever his Black Dragon outfit was
- Quan Chi: Mortal Kombat Legacy appearance
- Kratos: God of War armor or Deimos outfit
- Cyber Sub-Zero: Possessed by Shao Kahn armor based on his ending
- Rain: Armageddon outfit without that damn cape