Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|In Mortal Kombat|
- Kunai Throw: Shadow throws a few Kunais at the enemy.
- Caltrops: Shadow throws Caltrops on the ground, disabling the enemy for a short time.
- Toxic Teleport: Shadow throws a smoke bomb on the ground which causes the opponent to cough while Shadow appears behind them.
- Ninja Speed: Shadow runs over the enemy at a really high speed.
- Dark Throw: Shadow would throw the opponent on the ground, while leaving a dark misty trail.
- Manriki Whip: Shadow is able to use his chain whip to attack his opponent in mid-range.
- Body Breaker: Shadow kicks his opponent in the torso, making the opponent bend over, then jumps onto the opponent's back, breaking it, then twist the oppoenent's neck.
- Shuriken Slice: Shadow throws 3 shurikens 3 times, one to slice one of the arm, then another for the other arm, and the last one to slice the head off
- Execute: Shadow would teleport behind his opponent and grab his sword and cut their neck off.
- Blow Gun: Shadow blows a blow gun with a toxic dart that causes the victim to burst.
Shadow is a rogue assassin that worked for whoever paid him the most, whatever the job was. An anonymous person hired Shadow to kill Goro, so he went to the Mortal Kombat tournament hoping that he will kill him.