Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Smoke may, or may not have been spotted on Mortal Kombat X's character select screen. A thread on Test Your Might was posted, and showed a image of one of Kotal Kahn's variations called "Sun God". When you are selecting a variation, it shows an animation of something that variation can do, and in Kotal Kahn's case, it did. It shows him picking up someone, and slamming them into the ground. But that isn't the thing, the person he was picking up was grey, and had smoke coming out of his hands. A user on Test Your Might called "Zmoke" also gave some convincing evidence on why he thinks it's Smoke:
- 1 Your opponent doesn't leave a trail of smoke normally when he/she is thrown, as seen in E3 gameplay.
- 2 The unknown figure leaves two gray trails of smoke that don't disappear even when he's on the ground.
- 3 Sub-Zero didn't emit anything from his forearms in the normal stance, so it can't be him either.
- 4 In Ferra/Torr's "Vicious" variation there is a blue (not gray) figure, supposedly Cassie Cage.
- 5 Last but not least, as to why this is more than a mere template: Ed Boon stated that the character select screen would include a lot of hints about other combatants. Barack Obama's silhouette obviously referred to Baraka.
- Human Smoke has a large fanbase and it would be a shame not to see him back.
So yeah... what do you guys think? Do you think it's Smoke? Or someone else? Let me know in the comments below! And of course, if you want to read the actual thread, I will have a link to it in my source below!